- Our Mission
- Library Expectations
- The rest of the story
- New Funbrain!
- Did You Know?
- Noteworthy...Spelling Bee
- Nēnē Award
- Contact Me
- Gallery - part II
- Gallery III
- Gallery IV
- Gallery V
- My Favorite Character
- Students' Library Rules and Book Care Powerpoint
- My Shelfari...or, what we're reading in library
- Summer Reading
- Helping Teens Find Books That Interest Them
- Carole Geske Award
- SAS Book Fair
1) What’s a periodical?
A) bathroom reading
B) a species that only survived for a short time (e.g. dinosaurs)
C) a publication issued with regular frequency (daily, weekly, monthly, etc.)
D) a nasty form of tooth decay
2) If you check out one of our laptops, which floor do you have to be on to use the wireless?
A) the main floor
B) the first, second or third floors
C) all four floors
D) the library doesn’t have wireless, silly.
E)anywhere, as long as your feet are on the ground
3) You notice that we have movies like the Schoolhouse Rocks and Toy Story and you’d like to check them out. How long do you get them?
A) two weeks
B) two days, just like Blockbuster new releases
C) seven hours, thirty-eight minutes and sixteen seconds
D) forever and a day
E) you can’t, they’re for teacher checkout
4) What’s the name of the library’s Edmodo blog?
A) The Book Shhh-oppe
B) The Cage in the Corner
C) Flashlight Readers
E) Food For Thought
Have you commented on the SAS Edmodo Library Blog?
A) I want to hear from you, and the blog presents the perfect medium in which to get that feedback.
B) It’s just a front – I don’t care what you think.
C) The comments section looks pretty.
D) Wait… there’s a place for comments?